Git Paywall is not for everyone.
- popular open source dependencies or NPM packages
here's where it shines:
- OSS platforms (suites like Discourse.org)
- course creators who grant students lecture code
- private dev communities with a code vault
- boilerplate templates and quickstart frameworks
- web scrapers who sell/share scripts
- technical "cheatsheet" bloggers
with Git Paywall you can continue to give away code 100% free, while also benefitting from direct contact with users (vs hoping a GitHub notification gets noticed).
connect with your code's customers here.